March 24, 2015
Technomedia’s Skillful Work Recognized By Industry Peers With Four 2015 Thea Awards
Technomedia was recognized as part of the project team behind four 2015 THEA Award Winners, including Awards for “Outstanding Achievement – Live Show, Limited Budget” for The Grand Hall Experience at Saint Louis’ Union Station.
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mood Media Corporation is pleased to announce that its creative innovation brand, Technomedia, was formally honored during the 2015 TEA Summit & Awards Gala. The event was co-hosted by the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) in Anaheim, Calif.
THEA Awards recognize excellence in the themed entertainment industry with recipients judged on guest experience, innovation/originality, creativity and viability. Technomedia was recognized as part of the project teams behind these 2015 THEA Award Winners:
- Awards for Outstanding Achievement – Live Show, Limited Budget: The Grand Hall Experience at Saint Louis Union Station
- Museum Exhibition, Limited Budget: Nature Lab, Natural History Museum (Los Angeles)
- Paragon Award: Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studios Florida
• Diagon Alley
• Hogwarts Express
• Diagon Alley Retail/Dining
- Attraction Award: Harry Potter & The Escape from Gringotts, Universal Studios Florida
“In our industry, the THEA Award is internationally recognized as a symbol of excellence,” said John Micelli, Founder, President and Chief Creative Officer at Technomedia. “To share this slate of wins with our project partners this year was a true validation that Technomedia is having an impact on our clients and the customers they aim to entertain in a meaningful fashion.”